I'm a Winner!!!!!!!!!

I just thought that you'd be interested (well, hoped, actually) in the news that FlipKey (with whom we have our property advert) have awarded us a winner's badge as a 'Top Vacation Rental'. I wanted to display it on our two adverts (FlipKey and TripAdvisor) but neither site allows it. So, I thought that I'd display it on here, down the right hand side where all the little bits and pieces go. But, I ended up losing my Followers and my Feedjit thingy, and not being able to get them back!!!!! So, eventually; I'm going to try and place them in the body of the text... here goes........................

Find Luxor Vacation Rentals on FlipKey


Find Luxor Vacation Rentals on FlipKey

That's better! Let's try someting else?




And, something else?


Find Luxor Vacation Rentals on FlipKey

No comments:

Post a Comment