Zakrayaat means "Old Memories" and that is what we had today!

As I said in the last entry, we visited the Temple at Kom Ombo. What I didn't tell you, was that we bumped into an old friend there.

As we entered the Temple, we were separated and got a bit mixed in with at least one other group. It was then that I seemed to recognise the face of one of the ladies, but I wasn't sure. Later on during our tour of the Temple both Freda and I, together, saw her again and we both thought that it might be the same lady. Eventually, I had to go up to her and ask outright. "Excuse me, are you Nahla?" Just as I asked her, I noticed her name badge which read (of course) NAHLA.

Nahla, was our guide on our very first visit to Egypt in 1997. It was a delight to see her again after all these years.

Here she is, complete with her Kuoni badge and board.


Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment