Cat on a Hot Tin Roof?

Well, we do get plenty of those, but how about hail on a wriggly tin roof? Would that do you?
This was recorded at about 11.30 this morning. Although it's rather loud, and even the rain pattering on the tin wakens me during the night, it's a sound that I just love to hear, as it means that we DON'T have water pouring through the roof any more!

It's strange how the things that matter here in Luxor are different to those at home in Windy Nook. And it just goes to show how much we take things, like A SOUND ROOF, for granted in England and other Western countries!

I might venture out (into the mud which the streets will surely be) in a minute or two, as we've no bread, and we would like to have sandwiches for lunch. I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment