Anthony the Stone Man.

Just for you, Dear Reader, I got off the arabeya at the railway station so that I could make sure that the statues were indeed Anthony's. It's only a five minute walk home from there, so it wasn't actually a huge sacrifice!

The first picture, I took with the camera on "Auto", but it seemed rather dark, and covered in spots again.



I cleaned the lens with the cleanest of my two hankies, and tried again on the night time setting. The result was better colour, but blurred with the longer exposure and my unsteady hands! Sorry, but it seems that I just cannot get this photography thing right!!!!!!



Anyway, I had a word with Anthony while I was there, and it seems that he didn't really mind the move and was sure that business would be OK. Let's all hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment