Doesn't time fly?

Well here we are, still. It's now 00.22 and I'm still working for you. You lucky people! I really don't know how you all cope with the excitement at what I'll put on here next.

We haven't been wasting our time in the Guest Apartment! How about this new chandelier in the Guest Bedroom? As you can see from the picture, the beds are made up separately, as our next guest (Melanie) is coming by herself. She's a regular and we know what she likes. We're looking forward to having her stay again. This time she'll be here for the Moulid of Abu Haggagg, which starts soon, I'll post some pictures on here, insh'Allah.



What do you think of it? Although I'm quite colour blind, I knew it was bright red as soon as I saw it, and I just fell in love with it. I hope you will too, when you see it "in the flesh", so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment