We have a new little "Our Luxor" video!

You know how we like to keep freshening the look of the "Our Luxor Guest Apartment"? Both Freda and I are always on the lookout for anything which would enhance the physical fulfilment of our dreams of classic Egyptian/Arab/Turkish/Moroccan style and décor which we endeavour to bring to life for the delectation of our guests. (And, of course, YOU Dear Reader!)

The latest additions are a couple more wall hangings, one of camels, and the best one of a silken camel! How ingenious? Camels in Egypt? And how original? OK, see for yourself:



You may also notice the new curtains at the windows and for across the room. I'm particularly pleased with those, as the two pairs at the windows were actually bought NEW from M&S. I'll leave it to you to imagine the cost of those!!! (I had to lie down for a week, when the beloved told me.)

Anyway, please tell me if you think we're going in the right direction?

No comments:

Post a Comment